Translate

sâmbătă, 13 iulie 2013

DEATHGAZE EU-JAPAN TOUR "THE END OF LAST DECADE" Interview

    DEATHGAZE EU-JAPAN TOUR
    "THE END OF LAST DECADE"

    10th ANNIVERSARY 2013 EU-JAPAN TOUR "THE END OF LAST DECADE", starting from France on 6th July. Before the tour, DEATHGAZE will be making an appearance to MJP! We asked the members about their feelings of their 10th anniversary and of this tour.


    Q. First, please tell us how you feel about your 10th anniversary.

    Ai: I still haven't really realized it.

    Takaki:I'm not an original member, so I don't know about the 10 years.

    Kosuke:I joined in the band in the middle, so I don't know.

    Naoki:It's been 10 years already.., is pretty much what I think.


Q. Please tell the secrets of enjoying DEATHGAZE's live to the foreign fans who will be coming to your live for the first time.

Ai:Risk your life

Takaki:Headbanging

Kosuke:Enjoy freely! That's number one!

Naoki:Give out everything, even more than necessary.


Q. Please tell us the reason why you decided to have an Europe tour with this timing?

Ai: As a memory for the 10th year.

Takaki: Probably because we managed to finish all kinds of preparations.

Kosuke: It was decided before I even noticed.

Naoki: Please tell me.
Q. Is there something else you're looking forward in the Europe tour besides lives?

Ai: No

Takaki: The scenery

Kosuke: I believe most of the time will be spent moving from place to another, so I will have fun during that time.

Naoki: Please tell me fun things.


Q. A trip to overseas. Do you have things you will Q. Please tell the foreign fans a Japanese word that you keep important in your life. 

Ai:感謝 (*Gratefulness / "kansha")

Takaki:義 (*Justice / "gi"), to not to move only by loss and gain.

Kosuke:いただきます (*expression of gratitude, used especially before meals / "itadakimasu")

Naoki:ありがとう、感謝 (*Thank you/ "arigatou", gratefulness / "kansha")


Q. Please give a message to your foreign fans!

Ai: Please support us.

Takaki: Please treat us well!

Kosuke: I will be looking forward to being able to have a different kind of live than in Japan. Please treat us well.

Naoki: Please treat DEATHGAZE well!not let go of your hand, or something you will defiantly take with you?

Ai: Earphones

Takaki: iPod

Kosuke: Passport

Naoki: Portable game device

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu