Translate

duminică, 16 iunie 2013

gazette quotes


I was bored so I started to looke up some gazette quotes 

Aoi: "Well anyway, the person in Gazette who is on my mind the most is probably Uruha." 

Aoi: "Uruha always looks like he's having fun talking with everyone else. I'm thinking, 'That's not fair' (laugh). A while ago, even though I was embarrassed, I called him and asked how to work the digital cable. Then he was like, 'You should just ask the electrician.' (laugh)" 

Aoi: "No." 

Aoi: "Damn, I'm out of smokes." 

Uruha: "Whatever happens, don't give up on your dreams! Be strong so that no one can control you!" 

Uruha: "I want McDonald's but we start performing in five minutes. Ahhh... I'm starving. I want McDonald's." 

Reita: "It's better to be yourself, to be the weird kid, than to be someone you're not."

Reita: "Uruha makes me nervous. Him and his little man shorts."

Reita: "Come on baby-" 

Ruki: "Sing your heart out for the one you love." 

Ruki: "Sing like there's no one listening." 

Ruki: "Let's start from the bottom." i

Kai: "Why aren't you girls following me?" 

Kai: "Yeah, yeah. We're filming." 

Kai: "Look I'm cuter than you guys because I have dimples." 

Kai: "I'm even cuter with glasses."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu