Translate

miercuri, 19 iunie 2013

Sendai Komatsu

Band: Sendai KamotsuMembers:
Vocals: Chiba

Bass: Wen Chen Chen

Guitar: Fullface

Guitar: Satty

Drums: Gigaflare
History: Sendai Kamotsu is Nightmare’s alter ego band [side project], which was formed in 2001, before Nightmare was successful. The line up is the same, just each member uses their alter ego’s name, and dress up in an interesting way. They took part in the first Cannonball omnibus and toured. One of their tours was called the “Gaylimpics”
Opinion:
Gei Kei. :lol: 

No matter how sour my mood is, if I so much as hear one of their songs, or have themisfortune of stumbling across a picture of the very sexy Chiba, I burst out in smiles, and even tears on ocassion from laughing so hard.
 Not saying the music is bad, it’s just oh so humorous. Putting the “You gay? ….Me? No gay! No no no! ….We love gay!” aside, I actually like the sound.The songs I have listened to have all had an upbeat, perky tune, the guitar riffs are so catchy, I keep finding myself humming them. Not only are they catchy, but Chiba’s voice, oh my god, sometimes it’s so funny I start choking on air. [Chiba sings like a perverted old man, well, he is a perverted young man, so it works well.Sendai Kamotsu are in my top five favourite bands…You can’t help but love them once you’ve stopped feeling so creeped out.
There may be language barriers, but you sure as hell get the message. I love these guys, and I love them even more for actually doing something like this. They’ve got balls.Discography:Demos: Saipan, Kimchee
Singles: N.M.N ~NO MORE NAYAMIMUYOU~, Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake, Gei School Otogumi/Over the Geinbo
Albums: Okuru Kotoba, Jinsei Geimu
Websites:Sendai Kamotsu’s Official Site
Gay? [Nightmare, youtube]

Images:
It’s amazing what make-up and other things can do…

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu