Translate

sâmbătă, 1 iunie 2013

KAKITANI カキタニ - [TRANSLATION] TVXQ ARENA37C



[TO TAKE SOMEONE ALONG]
Where would you like to take an important person of yours?
Unn.. Korea, to my hometown.
What kind of place is your hometown?It is more of a quiet place than a bustling one. If I were to compare it to a place in Japan, maybe something like Nagoya? There are lots of parks and the air is good.
Hm, it’s not city-like and seems to have more of nature surrounding it.
Yes, something like that. I would like to let that person know that “This place holds all my memories which I’ve had up until today.” If I could bring that important person to anywhere, it would be there (smiles).

[FULFILLING DREAMS]
If the ‘yunho of when you were young’ and the ‘yunho of today’, who has fulfilled his dreams, meet … What do you think young yunho would say?
…You’ve been working hard! (laughs)
Aa, only that? How about asking to sign something?
Aaa, I see. Sign?! … I don’t think so (laughs) … I would say “You’ve been working hard. Please continue to do so” .
It’s rather strict/relentless (laughs)Yes, I have to keep working harder!
 
[WHY]
Are there any things that you find strange? For example, things about Japan or maybe trivial things regarding everyday life?Erm … … this is hard. I want to be more enthusiastic when it comes to my attitude, but recently, I feel that something stopping me.
Huh? Do you know the reason for this?
Nope, I don’t. Maybe my mentality is becoming that of an older person. For now, my personality/attitude is a happy one, but I’m starting to think about it. However, my heart will always feel that an enthusiastic attitude is good.

[PARADISE]
What comes to mind when I mention this word?
The stage. The time when I feel the happiest is when I’m singing on stage. Paradise gives me a very good feeling, so the stage is Yunho’s paradise!
In your workplace, there are stages and at the same time, they are your paradise … it’s ideal!Yes, thank you (laughs). I feel a bit embarrassed (smiles). But the stage is really good. It’s a place where there are a lot of fans.

[MORE]
Is there anything you would like more of? For example maybe something you can see or something you can’t see etc.
There are times I want the love of my family, when I am hurt or when I’m sick. Aaa, and then the thing I want now is a Photo Album/Book.
What kind of photo album/book?
I’m now collecting photos for this album … I want to take these photos by myself, with friends/family/TVXQ.
So when will this be finished?I don’t know (smiles). It’ll have lots of weird photos … (laughs)
 
[DEAD END]
”This is bad … I’ve had enough of this!!!” Have you ever felt like this before?
A lot (laughs)
In all your experiences, which was the worst?Ever since I was a child, I’ve had many accidents/troubles. Today, I still have many scars … (when he says this, you can see the remnants of his scars reflected in him) The worst would be the time when my throat was injured. During that time, when the action of injuring my throat was carried out, my parents and I all felt very very sad.
This shocks me … To see you well and moreover, being able to sing now, I think its quite a miracle.Yes, I’m becoming very well now, but since I’ve already been hurt once in the past, the pain still remains. Up till today, this is something that I rarely discuss.
It seems that you have a lot of luck, I’m relieved, honestly.Yes, I have a lot of luck and I think it’s a really good thing (laughs).
Just like the people who have gone through injuries/sickness and recovered from them, I hope Yunho will be just like them.Aaaaah, thank you. But on the last day of last year’s First Live Show, my throat was feeling pain again.
There must have been a lot of stress on your throat during the tour huh!
Yes. But I kept working hard until the end. And after that, I checked into the hospital immediately.
Does this tower over the troubles you’ve been through when you were young?No. This trouble is ok. From the start, my throat was not very strong and my physical fitness was rather weak during that time … But, I felt that I really had strength up on stage and I worked hard!
You have the willpower of a super pro! You’re a natural-born artiste ne!
Really? (smiles) Aaa, I remember one more thing I want! (laughs) A piano! Recently, I’m in the midst of composing/writing songs!
Oh so you can play the piano!Yes, I’m learning a little by little.
If not for a keyboard, would you want a proper Classical Piano?If I don’t get a piano, a keyboard is fine as well! I won’t say that I want such ‘luxurious goods’ (laughs)
 
[2nd Album]
In this album, which song has the most emotions put inside?For me … that would be “I’ll Be There”. It’s a song that’s in our 3rd Korean album and it has a really nice melody. I think it’s the best song in our Korean album. This time it has been re-arranged and we’re singing it again, therefore I felt really happy doing the recording.
Well then, there has been a recording with the words “I want to go to this place/do this”. This phrase has been reflected huh.
Yes! In Korea, I was unable to do Ad Lib, in songs, but now I’ve done it! I feel like it’s part of growth (as a person).
You sing in a really tender voice in slow ballads and it really creates an effect on people.Aaaaa … thank you! (smiles). I like all the songs, but “I’ll Be There” is my favorite!
Taking the way you sing as an example, were there any phrases in any songs that were particularly hard?For me, it’ll be the ballad version of “Miss You”. When I sang it, I previously had some trouble doing Ad Lib. Though I do more of it now, I had to do it in a really high pitched voice and even in falsetto in “Miss You”.
Ah this clean/clear feeling is really beautiful, it must have been hard.Yes, it was really hard (wry smile). But since I’m have the lowest voice in Tohoshinki and take on the part of the Bass, it is a good opportunity for such a challenge.
You go from the Bass to falsetto, this album has been one where you’ve really grown/improved a lot!Yes, really. This time there are many different genres and Tohoshinki grew a lot. I feel that this is an album with a Tohoshinki-ish feel to it!


[PARADISE]
What comes to mind when you think of this word?
Hmmmm, paradise … eh, you mean my sort of paradise?
Yes.A place where there’s lots of love. A place where you can feel lots of emotion/passion.
Where would be the place where you can feel an emotion, for example love, in a concrete way?When I can feel it? That would definitely be on stage! Whenever I’m on stage, I can always feel everybody’s love.

[TO TAKE SOMEONE ALONG]
Where would you like to take the person that’s important to you?
Aaaa! Bora bora island!
It’s a really beautiful resort place isn’t it? You went there for work purposed before right?Yes, once, somewhere last year. It’s a really nice place. I want to go there in private (not for work). If I ever want to take my family and girlfriend somewhere, it would be there (smiles)
By the way, are there any recommendations for places to go in Korea?My recommendation would be … (some mountain. I can’t read the name). It’s the place that is the nearest to Japan. I really love the sea and in that place, there’s the sea and really tall buildings. I feel attracted to it.
What would be a place in Japan that would have the closest feeling as that?Yokohama! It’s the place I love most in Japan. There’s the sea, buildings and the night scenery is really beautiful.

[FULFILLING DREAMS]
If the ‘junsu of when you were young’ and the ‘junsu of today’, who has fulfilled his dreams, meet … What do you think young junsu would say?When you’re on stage and singing …
(staff) Eh? You don’t seem to understand the question … (laughs)I do understand! (interviewer’s note: he seems a bit unhappy here) My dream when I was young was … What was the question again?
Eh (laughs). For example what kind of reaction would 5 year-old Junsu have when he meets the already 20 year-old Junsu?”Ohh! It’s JUNSU! Could you sign this for me please ~ “ I would say something like that (laughs) and maybe “Let’s take a picture together!”
Ooh, so it would be splendid?Yes, I would probably be excited!
 
 [WHY]
Are there any things that seem like miracles/strange to you?
Doesn’t “why” give you that feeling?
I see. When you were young or maybe even now, do you recall any events that made you go “Why”?In Japan, if I went to Harajuku or Shibuya, I see guys in western outfits that really look girly. And I would think to myself, “Why are guys wearing girls clothes?”
It’s because nowadays, there are fashion that are unisex. How about people who cosplay?Yes. I thought that was strange when I first saw it.
You don’t see this kind of things in Korea?Yes, it’s very rare. But I’ve seen it so many times here in Japan and I think it’s weird. I guess there are different people think differently about this issue.
 
[MORE]
Is there anything you would want more of?Something I want would be break time!
Oh, is that the truth? (laughs) You guys really don’t rest.Yeap. However, this January, from the 1st to the 10th, we had a break and I was really happy! I think it is good for a performer to be busy, but break time is valuable too! (laughs)
Where did you go and what did you do during that time?I spent time with my family and had meals with them (which I haven’t done in a long time). I also went for a 3-day 2-night holiday and went to church to pray. I spent it leisurely!
Hmm, if I were to say “I’ll give you a 3-day break now”, what would you do?I would like to go travelling!
You like travelling?Yes, I love it, the feeling of being free. I want to be a free person.
That’s a bit hard for a performer, isn’t it? You’re usually very busy and whatever plans you have for a trip have to be reset, and you’re still advancing well in your music career.
Yeap. And everytime, my goal/aim moves forward.

[DEAD END]
”This is bad! I’ve had enough of this!!!” Have you ever felt like this?
Erm …. AAAH! When I do acapella and decide that the other members are singing in too high a pitch, I think “This is bad!”  But it is also hard to stop …
Aaah, the person who usually sets the tone/standard is usually half a tone higher and after that it’s hard to close off the song right?Yes, it’s like that. But I seldom go off-pitch (laughs)
Have you made a mistake on stage before? (laughs)
There has been such times! I went a bit too high pitch and my whole face turned really red (laughs). But I think that’s the specialness of performing live!

[2nd album]
In this album, which song has the most emotions put in it?
I’ll choose “Hello again”.
It’s a really sentimental ballad, isn’t it?Yes, but I sang it really happily. Ballads are supposed to convey a feeling of loneliness, but the feeling I had when doing the recording was a good one with no tension.

I semi-skipped the last few questions haha (I’m lazy XD) ...so just a quick summary of them. Junsu faced many challenges while doing the 2nd album, especially with the song Choosey Lover, which he thinks is a song that gives the impression of a longing feeling. And he thinks its good for playing in a club.
And out of the blue, he asked the interviewer if she/he’s heard the album and which songs she/he likes. The interviewer was really cute and chose Choosey Lover and Hello Again, the 2 songs which Junsu picked out ^--^


[EXIT]
What comes to mind when you hear that word?
A lonely feeling … that’s only when it’s slow. An image linked with speed also appears.
Would that be something like riding in a car?Aaa … yes. The exit of a tunnel comes to mind

[TO BE COLD]
What’s the coldest thing you can recall?
When I was living in America, my friend, brother and I (3 of us), went to the sea for 3 days and 2 nights. But I was young that time compared to now. We only brought a tent with us (laughs).
Only that?That was mostly what we brought.
What season was it?
It was almost at the end of autumn. The weather was freezing and all of us caugh a cold. Our backs were aching and we felt hungry (laughs). It was terrible during that time. But now when I ponder about this, I’m glad that my memories have not changed.

[WANTS]
Have you been wanting anything recently?
There isn’t really anything I want specifically. Aaa, but I want that… A vending machine.
A vending machine???Wouldn’t it be nice to have one at home? (laughs) You can eat/drink things like Cola or juice as and when you feel like it…
How much would you buy it for?How much? I have no idea.
Just in case you go get one, bring me along ok? (laughs) Do you like shopping?I love it. Other than clothes, I also love to go to the market. I really enjoy shopping for things like food and drink. However, I haven’t really appeared in a movie or drama, so I would love to try that.
Appear in a movie/drama?If I get married, I’ll go out with my wife and a cart to go shopping! I would like to try that (laughs).
I see (laughs). That does happen in movies.(reassuringly) It’s really my dream!
I see (laughs).
 
[PARADISE]
Well then, next, what is Paradise to you?
If I were to name a place, Bora Bora is very paradise-like and I have lots of memories there. But if I needed a place to be able to think about stuff, paradise would be somewhere where I can be by myself.
And that would be in your room?Yes. The best paradise would be one where my mind would be in a calm state (something like worry-free/stress-free place I guess).Do you have such a place?In Japan, I do things like compose songs and read books in my room. In Korea, I would take my car out for a spin, go to the river or maybe see a movie by myself. This kind of time spent meaningfully is important to me.
In Japan, do you hear your name being called on the streets?Yeap. During last year’s Christmas Eve, we had to do a recording and had to walk along the streets. People were saying “AAAa- it’s Tohoshinki!” I felt really lonely (laughs).
You felt lonely?! WHY?!Because I spent Christmas Eve hanging out with only boys haha (laughs)

[REGARDING GRIMNESS/HURT] <- (I think I translated ‘grimness’ wrongly)
Next, what do you feel uneasy?For example, when there’s only 3 days left to prepare for something which I haven’t really prepared for … I’ll have a really uneasy feeling during that time.
Maybe when you are unable to finish writing lyrics by a certain dateline?Yes. Writing lyrics, composing songs. And also when we are almost about the go on stage.
I see. Like when the deadline for you to finish writing the rap is drawing near, you really have no choice but to just keep working on it.During those times, I start working on them on the day before the recording. In order to finish it, I will work really really hard on that day. I also have that feeling of unease on those days.

[KEY]
Well then, when you are not really doing well during those uneasy days, do you have a keyword for the method you use to release the uneasiness?
I don’t really have a fixed answer for that. However, when I’m in Korea, I’ll go to places like the riverside. When I see the scenery there, my heart will feel refreshed. Recently in Japan, I go to the balcony to stare outside and think about stuff. I’ll feel a bit better after that.
So when you admire the scenery, your mood/feeling changes?Yes. My mind will feel clear/refreshed.

[DAYBREAK]
You do interviews on radio/magazines in Japan. You answer those questions fairly well.
No ~ (laughs)
Is there anything you would like to get better at?Firstly, though I’m getting more used to it than before, if I get close to someone, I would grow to share my feelings/worries with that person. And, if I am close to someone, speaking naturally is easy.
As you get better at this, don’t you think you would like to achieve some laughter too?
Yes, sometimes (laughs). Though it might not be the case everytime, but when you get closer to a person, it is easy to joke around and talk, and to laugh as well.

[BRIDGE BUILDING?]
What do you think of when you hear this word?
”To believe”.
Why is that so?To me, it’s not really about passing on or imparting things … I would say its tied to matters of the heart. I think that’s building bridges. For example, “I’m longing for this person” and only my heart believes it so… That is the real essence of believing.

[2ND ALBUM]
Lastly, a question regarding the album. Which is a favorite song of yours and which has left an impression on you?”HELLO AGAIN”! It’s a medium-paced ballad with a very tender/gentle feeling to it. There’s also a bright/cheery feeling to it too. It’s a song we recorded on Christmas Eve and we did it excitedly and there was a very enjoyable feeling to it.


[WANT]
Have you been wanting anything recently?
The thing I want is … there is no ‘thing’ I want, but I would like time (laughs). I feel that we are very busy in Japan.
Are you the type that seldom goes shopping?When I go shopping, I really do not enjoy it. I will only buy it if I think I can't live without the item.
What's the one thing you bought recently that made you happy?Recently, I bought … a USB hard disk. I put my music files inside and I use it really often.

[PARADISE]
What is your ‘paradise’?
My paradise … mmm …. Just now, I said that I wanted time, I think I would like a paradise with a lot of time (laughs). I really put my heart into my work and time is really valuable. I also want to work hard in studying Japanese and do other things like meeting my friends. I think this is the kind of time I want.
Do you have any rest break this month?Yes! During that time, I took a step outside of work, and I passed my time enjoyably. I would like this kind of free and uncontrolled life, in which I can spend my time ‘charging up/re-energising’ for work.
 
[HARDSHIPS]
When you’re going through hardships (periods of distress), how do you get yourself out of it?
There are always many solutions, one being staying at home and not doing anything but thinking about it, eating and sleeping (HAHA! He just can’t do without his eats/sleeps XD) … I’ll live a simple life like that and I think my heart will feel lighter. After that, I will listen to rock music at a really loud volume.
So do you do this sometimes?Yeap, but the one method I use to feel better is to go out by myself and take a walk. In Korea, in the middle of Seoul, there is a river called Pangan. There is a park near the river and walking there, I think I will be able to understand my feelings better.
Have you seen a place in Japan where you think you could do this too?I haven’t really been out and about much in Japan, so in order to feel more relaxed, I will always be playing my games (laughs).

[COLD]
Up until now, what has been your most cold experience?
Up until now, it would be the day before Christmas when I was in Year 1 of secondary/middle school. My family went to the amusement park . It was really really cold. But since I went together with my family and I haven’t done that in a long time, deep down in my heart, I felt really happy.
 
I guess it is hard to just keep studying and not do anything else huh.
Something like that. Everyone in my family went, so I was really glad. However, the rides were very unride-able.

Did you feel cold?
Yes. I did (laugh).

[HURT]
What do you do when you feel hurt?

There was a time when this happened and it was about a year ago in Japan. My Ipod was 20gb and it could load about 4500 tracks. Jaejoong lend that Ipod and was listening to it, and he went to the washroom to wash his hands. And it dropped right in the middle of all the water (laugh). At that time, I had a “Brakedown” and was thinking “This can’t be happening?!”. At that time, about 50% of my life was in my ipod, so I felt really down, for about a week.

So did Jaejoong apologise?
Jaejoong, he was apolegetic for only 3 days and when he apologised, everything went back to normal.

By the way, did you buy a new one?That Ipod was repaired and about a year ago I started loading tracks into it. I've got about 4100 tracks inside already! I don't lend it to anyone anymore (laughs)

[UNFORGOTTEN THINGS]
You've said that you would like to write a diary once, are you writing in one now?
This year, I've contemplated on that quite a few times ... (laughs). When we had a break from January 1st to January 10th, I started writing one. But recently, I'm becoming less ambitious ...
Less ambitous? (laughs)Yes (laughs). I've brought along the diary I use ... This is it! (he takes out a huge black notebook from his bag)
Really? (laughs)I haven't written an entry in it since January 15th (laughs)
Ah, you've written ’break time’ (やすみ) in Japanese (laughs)But, I haven't written anything else since then.
Aaa, on 1st January, you wrote "ganbarou~~~" (がんばろう~~~)Yeap. I wrote that ... But I'm getting less and less ambitious. Gradually! (laughs)

[DAYBREAK]
You've done interviews of Japanese magazines. Are you getting used to it?
At the beginning, I totally didn't understand Japanese, unlike now. It was really difficult during that time (laughs). And there were so many interviews, especially when we had new releases. Now, I'm getting better at having conversations and so interviews are interesting to me.
Up until when did you feel this?Honestly, up until SKY was released.
That's rather recent (laughs)Yes, but its still a long time (laughs)
Now that you're getting more fluent in Japanese, we get to see more of you character. However, you seem to be the rather quiet/calm sort.Quiet/calm? I have a really bad character in Korea! A lot of people say that (laughs).

[2ND ALBUM]
Please tell me your favorite song in the album!
It would be "ZION". It's the 1st time I've taken on the challenge of doing a rock song and I love this feeling of new-ness.
Was it hard?It was a bit hard, I had to work hard on the way I sang/vocals etc.
Did you do any practices in your room?Yes I did and I would sing in a really loud voice. I think the houses near me might think I'm rather noisy (laughs).
There seems to be lots of dance tracks in the albums... I'm looking forward to your performances.As to what kind of performances we will put up, please look forward to it!


[DAYBREAK]
Are you getting used to doing interviews in Japan?
Yes. When the 5 of us do interviews for Radio or TV together, there are times when we are able to not make any mistakes at all. But when I'm alone, I'm really nervous (laughs).
( and then he mentions something about having a camera in front creates lots of pressure. But usually when there's no camera, there's no pressure and he seldom makes mistakes )

And aren't you speaking in Japanese, by yourself and in front of the camera?Yes, I'm rather nervous (laughs)

[DEAD END]
Have you experienced a desperate situation?
I’ve always been ok, but in Korea, there is so much work and I’m always so busy, sometimes my sleeping time is compromised. I can’t even eat happily till I’m full and I really feel like dying. But I can’t die (laughs).
That’s true (laughs). So does that mean that when you can't sleep, you don't feel like eating too?
No, “When I am unable to sleep, I eat” “When I am unable to eat, I sleep” That’s how all of us in Tohoshinki think (their mindset)(laughs)!

[EXIT]
What do you think of when you hear this word?

I think of the audition. The audition I went for to become an artiste. Before I could finish singing my song, the judge went “Ok! That’s enough. Thank you. We’ll be doing shortlisting later”. I thought “Aaaah – This is bad!” when I walked out of the exit. Words could not express how I felt at that time.
and the result of the audition …
I thought I was not able to make it, but luck was with me! They contacted me and said that I made it! I was really happy! I could never forget that feeling.

[WANT]
What is the item that you’ve been wanting lately?

Just recently, I wanted a new handphone, but I’ve already bought it, so that’s ok. After that, I want clothes! But the time I have available for shopping is rather inexistent, I really have no time (laugh) If I have the time, I would love to buy clothes.
When you go shopping for clothes, do you think a lot? Or are you the type that makes fast decisions (buy on impulse).
There are times when I buy things on impulse. … However when I really have time on my hands, I will seriously consider before buying. But when I do not have the time, I usually go “This is nice, I’ll buy it!!”, there have been many times I did this.

[HURT]
When do you feel at unease?

The most uneasy, is when a member makes a mistake. After that, there is a time when that member will regret it. I feel uneasy during that time.
Have you made a mistake when dancing or singing?
Yes, but it was a small thing. For about 2-30 minutes, it is very hard to talk to the others. During that time, saying “Sorry” helps a lot in lifting the mood.
What was this ‘small thing’?
For example, we all played a game and I won. I said “You guys are weak! You’re terrible/lousy!” Of course it was a joke but I realize I should not have said that. I regretted it after I went home that day.
In the end, did you say I’m Sorry?
Everyone does not do such childish/small things, it is only me that does all these. Therefore, I’m always the one saying it.
 
[ANSWER]
In your memory, are there any tests that remain there?
The “katesuto” (direct pronounciation of the katakana o__o"). The power test! In the parking area of the highway, there is a machine that tests your 'power' and I’ve played/tried it before. Thanks so much to coyotecolored, who helped me with this!
What is the “power” machine?!
You put your middle finger into the machine and the machine will give out points based on your ‘power’. Anything below 50 is weak … above 90 is Super Power!! If I try it, I will be the best. 97 points! There was a time when all 5 of us tried it and those members that got a ‘weak’ score could not believe it (laugh). Yunho and Junsu were the lousiest, and kept saying that “This is a lie!” (laugh)!

[KEY]
What is the keyword for the key to happiness?

Rather than a keyword, I will say it out (explain). The times when I feel and become happy are when I say jokes or funny stuff and the other 4 member laugh when they hear it.
Your jokes make everyone laugh?
Yes. The tension is really lifted.
What are the chances of success for your jokes?
Eeeeeh … 75%! My jokes are generally funny! (laugh)

[2nd album]
In this album, which song left an impression on you?

”I’ll Be There”, it was recorded just at the time when I caught a cold. Therefore, lots of mucus kept running out of my nose and I always had to pay attention/be careful of my voice.
I think ballads like “I’ll Be There” are the fields which you excel in.Thank you! But I had a hard time with my voice when I caught a cold.
What is the one thing you had to pay attention to when you did the recording for this album?
There are many genres in our album. The feeling/mood is different when you sing a ballad as compared to a dance track. In dance tracks, there are many different styles and all of them are very different from each other (not sure if I got this part right), so I found it hard to capture the ‘mood’ of the song. And in Japanese, the feeling of the balance and groove is not enough, so it is also hard to ‘express’ the song. Furthermore, I am unable to grasp the meaning in places such as the groove, but I want to able to express it. But this time, I worked really hard! Have you listened to all the tracks yet?
Of course! I’ve listened to all of them!
Which did you think was the best?
”I’ll Be There” is good and until today, “Hello Again” hasn't really left me with much impression. Which song is ­­­­­would you pick? 
I like all the songs so this question is hard. … For me, that would be ‘PROUD’. It is really a good song! The last part of the songs leaves me with a strong impression. At the start of the song, you begin feeling sad. However towards the end, I like the fresh and invigorating feeling. That’s why, it is nice that there is an acapella version of this…
From what you’ve said, its really hard to pick out one song huh?
Yes. There are many different styles to tackle, and I had fun doing every track so ...

Haha I decided to make a section all for myself to ramble on, since I think I would be pretty distracting to keep reading my thoughts everywhere throughout the translation. Anyway, ohohohoho, on to my ramblings:

Yunho - Aaaah, some of his answers sounded very sad. Especially about those regarding his throat injury T__T  Haha, but I think he's really cute when he likes to refer to himself as a third person in interviews and says things like "so the stage is Yunho's paradise".

Junsu - HAHA! I totally laughed when I read the "fulfilling dreams" part. He suddenly forgot the question while in the midst of trying to answer it XDDD Ane he still managed to look a bit sad when he felt that the interviewer had wrongly accused him of not understanding the question lol @__@

Micky - Erm, the part about the vending machine was just really random hehe! But it was a cute thought ^--^"" Oh and this interview, the "deeper" side of micky is clearly present. Like in the parts "bridge building", "key" and "paradise".

Changmin - Everyone would have prolly read about the Ipod in my previous post so I shan't comment about that. AHAHA, I thought it was cute (notice the lack of brain cells? I can't think of other words except cute YAY) of him to bring his diary along with him in his bag ... and make no attempt to write in it and even admit he's getting worse and worse at keeping a diary XD And he's really working hard on his Japanese ne, he tries to write in Japanese ;)

Jaejoong - Gah, I didn't really edit much of Jaejoong's translation. Most of the stuff that I didnt understand previously, I still don't really understand now haha. But I did add in some stuff here and there =__="" like the "daybreak" part haha!

If there are any mistakes, feel free to let me know! Other than that, I hope that you enjoyed reading it. I'm still in a rather 'translative' mood, so maybe if there are other magazine articles that have not been translated... let me know? XDD
 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu