Translate

sâmbătă, 1 iunie 2013

Nao Quotes

"To be honest I do not have much childhood memories involving my parents, save for the fact that they bought me lego blocks. I really liked lego and was very adept and fashioning structures from them; my parents often praised me for that. My childhood memories are made up predominantly of playtime with my brother and friends, not involving my parents."

-Nao, 2012


[Rock and Read Vol.43 ]
(Credit goes to kurainanimo
the Image came from: Alice Nine Court of 9 #4 pamphlet

M/N: Sorry I missed a few days. Not Bragging!!! I went to the Count Down live. And seeing Nao dressed like this, was very refreshing and sparked a flame for my imagination. (^///^)
 
 


"The countdown live was fun!! You guys!! Happy New Year" ☆ o(^▽^)o

-Nao, 2013


[Twitter & Nau: 2013]
(Credit goes to: alicerainbows )
the Image came from: Alican #4 from Fantasy Alice Nine @FB

M/N: Happy New Year!!! I'm so sorry I missed yesterday. I was out and about with my friends and I didn't get back until 2 in the morning. Hope you all had a good new years eve. I know I enjoyed mine ^w^
 
 

30 December 2012 @ 07:10 pm
"Alice9 Channel was on last night☆ Congrats on being the MVP, SAGA" o(^▽^)o


-Nao, 2012


[Twitter & Nau: Dec, 2012]
(Credit goes to: alicerainbows )
The Image came from: Fantasy Alice Nine @ FaceBook

M/NSorry for missing yesterday, and also posting this really late, today. I've been busy. I know a lot of people probably couldn't watch the Alice9 Channel. Because Nico Nico is doing a good job to keep people from recording and uploading their shows. So, from now on you have to have an account,(Which there is now English) and pay to watch it. Doesn't matter if you're a premium member, you have to pay. Not only that, you also need to add Alice Nine's channel on niconico to be able to watch some of their other videos that have posted. (-__-) I don't know about you. But man, am I tired. Having to jump through hoops and go completely broke just to watch these guys. Oh well. At least we can see that Nao dyed his hair ^_^b

Here's a Summary of the last Episode of Alice9 Channel: "Super Alice9 Channel"
It was Tora(MC), Saga and Nao. They sat around a small table while sitting on cushions w/ wine bottles every where. Saga broke into the wine first, and soon they all started drinking. And as the show went on, they did what they did last December. They went through the years previous episodes and talked about them. Saga got a little hyper and at one point, and played with a prop sword he found after he had to go to the bathroom, and Nao was just being himself, as always. Tora  was fussing over Saga and how he was drinking too much wine.  No, no one got drunk. Well, except Saga xD
After watching all reviews of all the 2012 episodes, they have the viewers vote on who they thought was MVP. And Saga won. Nao was last, and Hiroto dropped down to 4th. (0_0 That shocked me). And that was the show. I don't know if there was more, but that's what I saw. Of course I had to pay. But this episode was special that you had to get a ticket to be able to watch it on your phone(I think), and or, you joined a channel. Next months episode should be like normal, but you have to pay to watch the whole show.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu