Translate

sâmbătă, 25 mai 2013

Alice Nine Interview (September 2009)


"Hana" (Glamour)

What do you think is a glamorous life?
Nao: The perfection of consumer electronics, living with about ten computers.
Hiroto: Living on one floor of Yodobashi.
Nao: Yeah. The latest trend are the ones that you can stand on and ride, they have tyres on them, they're like "whish~" as they move.
Tora: A segway?
Nao: I want to live in a large space where riding one wouldn't be a problem even if there were drums there. But... I really want a bed where I can lie on spread-eagled (laughs)
Tora: When you say the glamorous life, you imagine wearing Dolce&Gabbana, and driving a Ferrari or Mercedes Benz.
Shou: Oh~, that is the best answer.
Tora: Well, this is concerned with a certain cameraman M-shi. He is the closest to being a florid person.
Shou: He is someone that we think of being as florid, when I see M-shi, I feel like a beggar (laughs)
Hiroto:
 I want to live my life being well travelled and going to places like Morocco, England, Dublin, and New York, and using them as the sound source for what I make during recording. Like having 130 tracks for recording. I'm almost there! I will get a hold of it.
Shou: Although I have this image that be people who make it big in music live overseas, but I would like to move to a Japanese hot spring and bring my parents or grandparents with me. I think that it would be wonderful if I could get away form the hustle and bustle in the city and give my mind some ease.
Saga: Monday will be with Hilary Duff, Tuesday will be with Christina Aguilera and Wednesday ...... I wonder what I should do (laughs). I think a really glamorous life would be something like that.
Tora: The people who say "Money is everything" don't have any money. The people who have lots of money would most definitely think that "Money is not everything".

"SLEEPWALKER" (Sleepwalking)

Are there members that sleepwalk?
Hiroto: When I woke up, I was on the balcony.
Shou: What do you mean?
Hiroto: I usually sleep, but it seems like I drank milk in the middle on the night, the empty milk bottle had fallen over, and I had slept leaning against the wall of the balcony. When I woke up I could see the sky, I thought that I had died for sure (laughs). That kind of thing often happens. Like I'd be around the refridgerator, and there'd be empty bottles around me. The likelihood that I wake up in front of the refridgerator is high.
Tora: Hiroto really does suddenly get up in the middle of the night. When we used to share a room, he'd suddenly get up and look around, patrolling, then he'd suddenly sleep again, I was shocked, wondering what had happened.
Nao: When I drink, I'm at home without realizing it. Although when I ask the shopkeepers they say "You just went home normally".
Shou: Isn't that just being drunk?
Nao: 
Well I guess it's not sleepwalking.
Saga: I wake up and shower, make proper preparations then leave the house2, and then I wake up. But, I'm late for work (laughs)
Shou: Saga-kun is seeing the future.
Saga: Sometimes I hate making preparations again, and go back to sleep (laughs)
Shou: I don't sleepwalk, but it seems like I sing while sleeping. It seems like I sleeptalk alot. Like while I'm sleeping I say "No smoking!". Once I had slept in and got confused, and when my manager called me, Kagrra's Izumi-san was like "Shou-yan, what's wrong?". The manager of that time had the same kanji as Izumi-san, and because I was half asleep I was mistaken.
Tora: I don't sleepwalk~ I don't sleeptalk, but I often laugh in my sleep. I often wake up to the sound of my own laughter.
Shou: 
Tora often sleeps with an amazing sleeping posture in front of us. He looks like Tutankhamun (laughs)
Hiroto: Saga-kun is also quiet when he sleeps. When he sleeps, he doesn't even make the slightest movement.
Shou: When you're in the same room, he's so quiet to the point that you can forget that he's there.

"High and Low"

Something joyous or depressing that has happened recently.
Saga: I don't get depressed. Ah, Chiko had purposely come into my room and vomited on my bed, when I returned home I was depressed.
Tora: Chicken had urinated on my futon, and had also slept on top of my sleepwear, so when I had thrown everything out I was depressed. This is something that happened today (laughs)
Shou: I am friends with SID's Aki-san, and Hiroto had also come good friends with him after me, but lately, he has only been contacting Hiroto and not me ...... It's heartbreaking.
Tora: Hiroto's hair today (bed hair) is unforgivable.
Hiroto: ...... I was depressed (laughs). I got depressed, not having any depressing stories.
Tora: It really doesn't seem like Hiroto has any material (laughs)
Nao: Whenever I see the price of petrol, I get deflated. Hybrid cars can travel three times the distance than normal cars with the same amount of petrol. It's sad.
Hiroto: A while ago, when I washed my car before going to the studio, when I came back some punks had dirtied the front of my car entirely and I felt down. I thought that if it was a Ferrari those punks wouldn't have done it, and I got annoyed.

Impressions about the live at Sapporo.

Saga: I thought that by doing the live, and heading towards the live at the International Forum, I wanted to get right into the lives at the hall.
Hiroto: Although we received a variety of feedback, I think that perhaps the feelings with the audience and the atmosphere was good.
Shou: There was this feeling that it was the first step to the ideal thing that we want show, so I want to clear each and every one.
Tora: It felt like we were finally standing at the start line. I want to gradually step up.
Nao: Although it was fun, I have plans to make things even more fun!

Enthusiasm about the Forum live.
Saga: 
I think about what I should do in order to do an ideal live, I would like to bring to everyone the best day ever.
Hiroto: We don't have any spare, we want to communicate everything! We have the resolute to deal with this, to the point where we we would break two or three bones, so please wait for the performance.
Shou: I think that the live at the Forum is the cut off point, I would like for everyone who comes to feel what we think the current Alice Nine is.
Tora: We'll do our best!
Nao: It will be the final of a tour of six venues, I want to do a live where we will be understood.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu