Translate

sâmbătă, 25 mai 2013

Interview with The GazettE

How was your feeling while the live show? Were you still nervous?
【RUKI】It was all about excitement and anticipation.
【URUHA】 I think, at the moment when the live started, I really could enjoy.
【AOI】 Of course I was nervous. But because we had the dream of a live at Tokyo Dome for such a long time, I concentrate on the show.
【REITA】 Yes, I was nervous, too, but I tried to stay cool.
【KAI】 When I go on stage then I am not nervous anymore. There is just the adrenalin.
How do you think about your new DVD?
【RUKI】 I think, the recordings are really good. But of course a live DVD isn’t the same like the live experience of a concert at all.
【URUHA】 Yes, the DVD is quite good, isn’t it?
【AOI】I don’t want to exaggerate, but we really tried to give our best in each record. To see us at a DVD is a really good thing.
【REITA】Respectable…
【KAI】Well, when I think about the content of the discs, then it’s really good as a live DVD.
For The Gazette as the band, what’s the meaning of a live at Tokyo Dome for you? Surely it’s a big step forward for your career?
【RUKI】 I concentrated on this topic a lot, for example, where is our limit and so on. I think the whole thing was good for our rapid development. It gave us a new impulse.
【URUHA】 Well, this time we stood in front of a gigantic wall, so we felt a strong pressure. But the situation also helped us to learn more about our indulgence and gave us the opportunity to over think them.
【REITA】Yes, especially for us as band it was important for our advance. It was an important day for us.
【KAI】 So to speak the next important step.
Only for your gig at Tokyo Dome several European fans came to Japan. What do you think, when you see or hear such things?
【RUKI】 I was just happy that they came to see us.
【URUHA】Yes, we saw foreign flags in the audience. We are every time full of gratefulness, that there are people who come to our island and stay in front of us.
【AOI】 We’re lucky that the fans came from foreign countries extra to see us establishing a milestone in our band history. In order to that we want to meet you soon in your world, even when it’s not that easy with all our appointments and releases here in Japan.
【REITA】I was totally happy and I will definitely spend more time with the oversea fans.
【KAI】 I was happy, too. Japan is our home and there are really humans
who took the trouble to come to Japan. I was impressed by this kind of passion.
Could you please tell us more about your new Single „Vortex“ (In Europe available as Digital Download), Content, Sound, comparison to other singles and so on?
【RUKI】 The single is showing The GazettE in our best form. It is the guide for the direction we want to aim for from now on.
【URUHA】 We won’t introduce our new single at all, simply listen to it!!! Then we’re happy.
【REITA】 With the catchy parts and the proper balance it’s a song which is typically for GazettE.
The GazettE is really famous, what do you think is the reason for your popularity?
【RUKI】 We’re even don’t know this. Furthermore we don’t rest on our success, we want to establish more.
【URUHA】 Even now we still ask ourselves.
【REITA】 Dunno. If we would know that, surely we would be more popular and more famous.
【KAI】 Well, what could it be? I also don’t know it. But there is one thing I definitely know: We can be proud of our songs. There we are self confident.
Do you want to have concerts in Europe again in the future?
【RUKI】 Of course.
【URUHA】 Yes, we’re still not sure when, but we want!
【REITA】 Yes, in the whole world.
【KAI】 If we get the chance finally…!
In the end please dedicate your german fans a few words:
【RUKI】 We’re definitely will come back for a tour to Europe. Be excited and please wait for us.
【URUHA】 Let’s hope that we see us at a concert soon. Then our wish also will be true.
【REITA】 I also want to have a tour. But to plan such a project we need much passion from you! Give us your energy!
【KAI】 Well, when there is a possibility, then let’s have fun together again.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu