Translate

luni, 3 iunie 2013

Interview with Anna Tsuchiya

Interview with Anna Tsuchiya
Anna Tsuchiya granted us an interview in the middle of her busy schedule. She talks about her years as model, about her brand new social network and about her plans for 2013!
(Pour les lecteurs francophones, veuillez vous rendre sur cette page)

You started as a model at the age of 14. Can you tell us how it all started?

It’s because I was admiring my sister’s modeling pictures.

The world of modeling has very strict rules, wasn’t it too hard for a teenager?

To take care of your weight and to be aware of your beauty were difficult times but, I was knowing that my interior strength was important so there were no problem.

Your father was American, how being mixed has influenced your childhood? How were the other children/teenagers with you?

It has influenced.

When it comes to acting, it looks like you prefer “bad girl”. Some people used to describe you as a bad girl. What do you think about it?

People are different, so I’m not particularly caring about this.

Speaking of acting, who’s the character you enjoyed the most and why?

It’s the role in which I can experienced the things I have never experienced, regarding my own life.

If you could have act one role in the entire history of movies, what would it be?

I couldn’t really decide… but I’d be happy if someone give me this role.

Lets talk about your musical career now. Is singing and being on stage something you always wanted since you were a child?

The singer I was aspiring to become was a singer who would give to people the hopes and dreams that they are longing for.

You write the lyrics of most of your songs, what are your favorite themes and where does your inspiration come from?

I get it from what I’ve experienced in my own life, from things I’ve imagined, I’m also inspired by learning from the experiences of various people; I am writing in a willingness to reveal all the emotions humans have without lying.

What are your favorite music artists ?

Whitney Houston, Cyndi Lauper, BON JOVI, EMELI SANDE, Beyonce, P!NK, CREED

It’s been such a long time since your previous full studio album was released! Do you have any plan regarding a future release?

A (future acclaimed) work is in progress.

If you were forced to choose between being a model, an actress or a singer, what will be your choice and why?

Singer. Because even if the years passed, I can continue to sing. And for me, singing is the best healing.

You have your own social network (ANNA’s HEART), what do you think about it and are you surprised with your fans’ reactions so far?

I would like to continue to interact with people more and more. And I would like to perform lives in all the countries or the regions of the people I am connected with by ANNA’s HEART.

What is the most precious memory of your career?

Until now, all the lives.

Do you have any regrets so far?

None in particular…
All the experiences became my nourishment so this is only progress.

What are your plans for 2013?

I want to perform live where I never went before.
And then I want to bring more and more good music.

Do you have a message for your French and Belgian fans?

I am looking forward to meeting you one day.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu