Translate

sâmbătă, 1 iunie 2013

Mail-Interview with alice nine.

This Year has been pretty busy for Alice nine who did not only release a new album but also toured across the whole country, capturing their finale on the DVD UNTITLED VANDAL(ism)# Finale "Graced The Beautiful Day". And although that might seem like enough for one band to do in one year, the five guys were again busy with their work at the end of last year. Nevertheless they took some time to answer a few questions through E-mail, for which we'd like to thank them. 

Nippon Project: Please describe the person next to you with three adjectives. 
Shou: Cool, Japanese, Samurai Boy 
Tora: I'm the guitarist Tora and there is no member next to me. 
Saga: Healthy, friendship, love 
Nao: Fast, cheap, appetising 


Comparing alice nine. to a family, who would be the mother, father, etc.? 
Shou: Everyone is like a big brother to me. 
Hiroto: Shou = mother, Hiroto = grandmother, Tora = a cat with a high IQ, Saga = eldest son, Nao = mother nr. 2 
Tora: Nao = father, Shou = big brother, Hiroto = younger brother, Saga = mother 
Saga: Shou = younger brother, Hiroto = younger brother, Tora = younger brother, Saga = big brother, Nao = younger sister 
Nao: Shou = big brother, Hiroto = younger brother, Tora = father, Saga = pet 

How did you choose the name "alice nine." and what does it mean to you? 
Shou: I'm wishing for world peace. I want to become a family with everyone. 
Hiroto: It's a name that is packed with a magnificent dream. 
Tora: Shou decided. 
Saga: We thought about a name that would have an impact on everyone. Like a billboard. 
Nao: Shou proposed it! 

Has being a musician always been your dream job? If not, what did you want to become? 
Shou: No, I still want to become a game designer. 
Hiroto: It seems that being a musician has been my dream job since the time when I became aware of the things surrounding me. 
Tora: I had no dream. 
Saga: Yes, I don't have any interests apart from that. 
Nao: To become a sommelier* was my dream. 
* A sommelier, or wine steward, is a trained and knowledgeable wine professional, commonly working in fine restaurants, who specializes in all aspects of wine service as well as wine and food matching. The role is more specialized and informed than that of a wine waiter. (wikipedia.com) 

Are you content with what you've reached on a musical level so far? 
Shou: Completely. 
Hiroto: I'm living so that I never have any regrets. 
Tora: Completely satisfied. 
Saga: No 
Nao: Mmm no, I'm not satisfied. 

What kind of musical aims do you pursue? In which direction do you want your music to evolve? 
Shou: To create poisonous things elegantly... 
Hiroto: I want to express Rock'n'Roll stuff with my guitar. 
Tora: To do all the things I want to do. 
Saga: If we're able to do something exciting, then it's good. 
Nao: I want to give it an even wider range of expressiveness. 

You recently performed at the V-Rock Festival, what was that like? 
Shou: It's a first small step but nevertheless it's a certain progress. 
Hiroto: I want it to become a wonderful festival, of which Japan can be proud, and for it to be repeated many more times in the future. 
Tora: It was a nice festival. 
Saga: We had some troubles but I was able to enjoy it despite of that. 
Nao: It gave me some good motivation. 

What was your reaction when you found out that you were going to be performing at such a huge event? 
Shou: Thank you earth. 
Hiroto: It doesn't matter which kind of stage it is, I am always feeling grateful, if we can hold a live and get in touch with an audience. 
Tora: Finally we can do it? 
Saga: I want to perform at many festivals from now on. 
Nao: I felt happy that we were able to take part in it. 

What impact did you want your performance to have at the event? 
Shou: "I'm a Gundam" 
Hiroto: The feeling of the atmosphere and the power of the tunes of Alice Nine. 
Tora: The face of the band that Alice Nine is. 
Saga: That we are different from the other bands. 
Nao: GAP 

On November 24 your last DVD UNTITLED VANDAL(ism)# Finale "Graced The Beautiful Day" was released in Europe too. Could you tell us something about this concert? 
Shou: Didn't you watch it? The live was one of the greatest moments ever. 
Hiroto: It was the one landing point of VANDALIZE, a live that was a fresh start for us. 
Tora: In that big concert hall we were able to become one with everybody. 
Saga: It was a big step for us. 
Nao: We were able to express VANDALIZE's world. 

Any distinctive memories from your last tour? Have you ever done crazy things? 
Shou: We were lucky to have Ono with us. * 
Hiroto: When everybody sung Subaru like a big chorus. 
Tora: When we covered our manager in wheat flour. 
Saga: Collapsing from drinking too much in Hiroshima. 
Nao: Nao ate too much. 
* Ono is Alice nine's manager. 

What is important to you when you are on tour? 
Shou: My physical and mental condition. 
Hiroto: To keep my heart and body in perfect condition. 
Tora: Love 
Saga: To enjoy myself while travelling. 
Nao: My physical condition. 

In which countries would you like to perform in the future? And if so, why? 
Shou: In Iceland. I like the geysers, the philosophy of life and their view on religion. 
Hiroto: Ireland's Dublin. That's one of my yearnings. 
Tora: I'm longing to go to the USA. 
Saga: America, the best country. 
Nao: Italy, I want to go shopping there too. 

What new projects are you currently involved in? 
Shou: being at the nadir 
Hiroto: It's work regarding new sounds. Look forward to it!!!! 
Tora: Work I guess. 
Saga: I'm recording. 
Nao: Something really cool. 

To you as a band, what are the biggest highlights of this year that is soon coming to an end? 
Shou: Heaven's punishment! 
Hiroto: The tour we did. 
Tora: That's a secret. 
Saga: Our album VANDALIZ. 
Nao: Things that let my spirit grow. 

Do you want to continue like now until you're 60 years old like the Rolling Stones - or do you have other plans which you want to realize? 
Shou: No, I'm going back to Neverland. 
Hiroto: I want to continue with this band all the way. But I don't want it to become something I have to do. As long as we, all the members, are doing exciting things together, I want to continue. 
Tora: obviously, yes. 
Saga: I want to do that. 
Nao: I think I want to continue like this. I'm a drummer until death takes me. 

For a new listener, what song would you recommend to listen to first out of all your songs? 
Shou: CROSS GAME 
Hiroto: Blue Planet. [Alpha (Album)] 
Tora: Always our new songs. 
Saga: the beautiful name [ VANDALIZE (Album)] 
Nao: Any of our songs. 

Which musician are you listening to at the moment? 
Shou: At this late hour, Guns N' Roses. 
Hiroto: Them Crooked Vultures. 
Tora: That's a secret. 
Saga: arcade fire 
Nao: Relaxing music. 

Is there a band you want to collaborate with (worldwide)? 
Shou: MUSE 
Hiroto: bloc party 
Tora: All bands. 
Saga: U2 
Nao: I can't think of any band. 

Plagiarism is what the world's about. If you didn't start seeing things and stealing because you were so inspired by them, you'd be stupid. (Malcolm McLaren) 
Shou: Malcom is not a musician, so from a musician's standpoint this is a nonsense question. But if I look at it as a management's speech, then I can understand it. 
Hiroto: It's the habit of things that, while something succeeding another, an evolution is taking place and some of the things are deepened. 
Tora:I have no opinion on this. 
Saga: Influences are important to me, as I digest them in my very own way and make them to something of myself. 
Nao: Every person thinks differently... 

Which three things would you not be able to live without? 
Shou: Money, time, Doraemon (the Japanese cartoon character of all time.) 
Hiroto: Music, sleep, regularity 
Tora: Time, physical strengh, public order. 
Saga: Music, love, a little bit of money 
Nao: Holidays, Starbucks, love 

What do you like to do when you don’t work? 
Shou: Meditation 
Hiroto: Listening to CDs or so 
Tora: Sleeping 
Saga: Sleep 
Nao: For me there exists no day off. 

Please leave a message to your fans from all over the world. 
Shou: As far as people are concerned, distance is an important factor, but without exaggeration from my part, I promise that I will give everything to live up to the expectations of all those that love us. 
Hiroto: Let us meet at a live someday!!!!! I love you!!! 
Tora: Thank you!! Lets flap our wings in this world until we're dancing 
Saga: I absolutely want to go and meet you. 
Nao: You guys like me, don't you! 

Please sign here and draw whatever you want. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu