Translate

sâmbătă, 1 iunie 2013

PSP1800 Part 15: Saga (Alice Nine) x Rui (Screw)


Naoki, Reika, Saga, and now Rui. Recently it has been a chain of bassists.
Saga: Sorry, somehow it all got connected (lol). But well, i was told that i can ask
anyone, and just when i was wondering who to ask...
Rui: So why me? (lol)
Saga: It was easy to ask you (lol)
Rui: Hahaha. Thank you! No matter what the reason was, I'm glad to be asked for this!
Saga: You're welcome, but you're a really nice guy. I mean, on New Year's Eve, during
our live at Yoyogi's 2nd Gynamsium, Rui-kun came! I was extremely touched! Normally
people won't come on New Year's Eve. But Rui-kun spent his New Year's Eve with us.
Rui: No No, I wanted to go. And I was glad I did.
Saga: I'm glad. Members from BORN came as well.
You have great juniors don't you, Saga-sama.
Saga: You're absolutely right.
When Saga-sama first met Rui-kun, was it starting from the senior-junior relationship in
this company?
Rui: Nope. It was much earlier. The first time i met Saga-san was really a long time ago
wasn't it?
Saga: That's right. It was way back. When Alice Nine was still not formed yet, i think.
Rui: Yes.
Saga: Probably might even be since my previous, previous band. But we never properly
talked did we?
Rui: Yeah. But during a live, Saga-san lent me his wireless [guitar, microphone, i don't
really know ._.] before. During a tai-band session [when different bands perform/compete
together], our turns were one after the other, so i managed to borrow his wireless. That
time, I just started being in a band, so I don't know many people, so it was a great
help. During the rehearsal, our equipment crashed, and after talking to Saga-san about
it, he lent me his stuff. Saga-san was really kind, willingly lending us his equipment.
Saga: We talked just a little that time ne. My impression of you that time was pretty
different. After that I didn't get the chance to talk to you much, but i was a little
curious. I often went to your homepage, checking what kind of band you all are turning
to be.
Rui: Hahaha. I see! Thank you very much!
How long ago was this?
Rui: About 7,8 years ago I guess?
Saga: Yep, i'm pretty sure it was around that time. But when Rui-kun entered the company
with SCREW, i didn't notice for quite a while. You were completely different from
previously.
Rui: Because during that earlier period, my hair was long.
Saga: Yea. Also, I feel you were more edgy that time. And you teeth were shining or
something (lol)
Rui: Hahaha. I was young that time (lol). Now my teeth are all broken (lol)
Saga: So after quite a while, I noticed Rui-kun during an after-party and I was like
"Eh!? Really!?"
Rui: Before Saga-kun realized it was me, we actually passed by each other quite a number
of times at the company, but i couldn't grasp the timing to say it. It was different
getting the right timing to start talking about the past.
Saga: Within our band, otehr members who knew the previous Rui-kun were surprised as
well. It was that different of an impression.
That much!?
Saga: Yes. That much (lol)
I see (lol). There are often bassist gatherings going on, but do you feel like you can
understand other bassists?
Saga: I think we do. Bassists in a band kind of have a support role. that's why we can
understand each other well. Rui-kun too, is surrounded by other members within SCREW and
working hard in various ways. Working hard, in the sense as a bassists. I don't know the
human interrelationships within SCREW, but i feel that Rui-kun is the kind who can bring
about harmony in the band.
Rui: Thank you very much. Getting praised by a senior is a happy thing. Though I'm kind
of embarrassed (lol). But bassists certainly have that position. A position of a step
backward. I can really understand that.
Saga: Yeah.
I see. After you guys reunite, do you hang out a lot?
Saga: Not really. We were each running out on our own, and there weren't many company
live events, so we didnt have many opportunities to hang out.
Rui: Right. But sometimes I was thinking of inviting you out. But you seemed busy so i
didnt in the end.
Saga: Reika-kun told me the same thing (lol). But I'm not the kind who invites people,
so do invite me.
Rui: Really!? Well then I will call you out without much reservation!
Saga: Rui-kun do you drink?
Rui: I do. I'll drink by myself at home.
Saga: Really!? Actually recently, I've been oyaji-like [oyaji=uncle, middle-aged guy],
always holding a beer in one hand. Other time during a flight, i was drinking beer all
the way.
Rui: Hahaha. I'm like that too. After getting home, I'll change my clothers, open the
refrigerator and start with a Pssh [beer]. (lol]
Saga: Really (lol). Rui-kun, what do you do at home?
Rui: Watching movies, playing games, drinking beer (lol)
Saga: Do you hang out with the band?
Rui: I do, but infrequently. It doesnt happen often. I'm usually the kind who eats,
drinks and returns home before it gets too late.
Saga: This means that I will have to reserve a day this summer on Rui-kun's schedule.
Rui: Eh? Whatever for?
Saga: Let's go to Konami's headquarters. [Konami is a game company]
Rui: Eh? Why, is it for that? (lol)
Saga: Yes. "Winning eleven" competition. I went for it twice in a row for 2 years, but
going by myself is pretty disheartening. So let's go together this summer!
Rui: Saga-san is strong at this right? I heard that you have won a few times during the
competition.
Saga: Yep, somewhat. I do think I'm good at it, but at the same time, it wasn't a
gathering of super skilled players either.
Rui: That's because Saga-san is really good at the game (lol)
Saga: Ah, no. I mean, Yes i think I have become better at it, but there is always
someone else above. There are celebrities during the competition as well, but I was the
only bandman, so I was really lonely. But extremely skilled people really do have a
special atmosphere around them. While i was playing, they were saying things at the back
like "No, that's not the right way. That's wrong". I was thinking "What's up with those
people!" (lol)
Rui: Hahaha. That's amazing. (lol). But certainly, it does feel like there will be a
number of strange people there (lol)
Saga: That's why, let's go together this summer! I will be really sad by myself.
Rui: Hahaha. Sure. Let's go together this summer! But I think I'll be getting back
earlier though. [since it's an elimination competition i think?]
Saga: No no no. I've heard that you're gppd~. I've also heard that Vivid's Shin-kun is
strong as well. Since he was saying "Hey, I'm strong:
Rui: Sounds like what he'll say (lol)
Saga: Minase-kun from D=out said "I'm strong" as well.
Rui: Really? Someone mentioned Minase-kun is pretty weak though (lol)
So people weren't really what they say they are!?
Rui: Probably (lol)
Saga: That's why, I feel that Rui-kun who don't say that he's strong, is in fact pretty
strong.
Rui: No no no (lol)
Saga: Plus, Rui-kun you played soccer didn't you?
Rui: I did.
Saga: I became a soccer fan rather suddenly, so i can't win against someone who had
actually played the game.
Rui: Saga-kun, so you have never played soccer before?
Saga: Yep. I was moved by 2010's world cup, and got obsessed with soccer ever since.
Before then, I was completely not interesting in soccer at all. I didn't know anything
about it.
Rui: Eh? That's how it was!? I completely thought you have actually played the sport
before
Saga: No no. Not at all. I did baseball and judo instead (lol)
There's no trace of that in you now though.
Saga: You're right. Since getting into bands, I though bandmen have to be skinny and so
I did my best to slim down. I used to love sports so i tried out a number of sports
activities. But I've never tried soccer. Even during the period where everyone was
obsessed with soccer, I had no interest at all. But after watching the world cup in
2010, that changed completely. (lol) But at this point in time, I'm not so for the idea
of playing soccer myself, so to be able to at least dream about it, I decided to buy the
game Winning Eleven. Since then, I researched on the history of soccer and got myself
obsessed with the subject.
Rui: I see! My impression was that you used to play soccer and that was why you were so
knowledgable about it.
Saga: Nope, not at all. For soccer, I researched on soccer from books or the internet,
and before i knew it, I've become someone knowledgeable in the subject.
Rui: That was unexpected
Saga: Were you a forward, Rui-kun?
Rui: Ah nope, i was the branch mid fielder. [defender midfielder]
Saga: Did you choose that yourself?
Rui: No. The coach said "You're this" (lol) I wanted to do side midfielder though. But
the coach was like "No, you're not fit for that. You're good as a distractor so go to
the center", so i ended up in that position
Saga: Hmm~. So that's how this was!
Rui: Seems like it. I haven't changed in height since mid-school. In the past, Im
considered pretty large, so that might be the reason too [for being the defender
midfielder?]. Anyway, I was told to stop the opposition's dribbing, and distract the
others. It was a pretty boring role.
Saga: No, I like this kind of player. In a band, it'll be like a bassist
Rui: Ah, that's true (lol)
So Rui-kun, being an actual soccer player, which was mroe difficult? The game or actual
soccer?
Rui: The game is definitely more difficult. Because it's a game, things don't go the way
you're hoping it'll go. For an actual game, to pass the ball in the same way as the
game, it's difficult to do so if you're not good enough so it is also difficult in
various ways.
Saga: Hmmm, I see. I only know about the game. So i don't quite get the difficulty of
the actual game. I'm regretting that i didn't know more about the greatness of soccer
earlier on. If I knew about soccer earlier, I would definitely have tried it out.
Because if i knew about it, I'll be very into it. Not just soccer, if I'm interested in
something, I'll be very into it. Because I am that into soccer, I'll even buy the
magazine "Soccer King" every month. I'll read other soccer magazines as well every
month. My bookshelf is full of soccer magazines (lol)
Rui: Do you watch J-League? [Japan soccer]
Saga: I do. I don't think it's good to just watch overseas soccer. So i do check on J-
league. Since I'm Japanese, i feel that I should know about soccer in Japan too. I won't
like it if I'm a Japanese who just looks at overseas things, or just listen to western
music.
Rui: Hahaha. That's your train of thought (lol). Do you have a team you like?
Saga: Not particularly, but maybe Kashiwa Reysol? When i watch their match, i thought
they are a really good team.
Rui: Oh! I like Kashiwa Reysol too.
Saga: They are a good team ne. In that area, I like to watch people's teamwork as well
as their playing.
Rui: I can understand that! It's good to watch people competeing as a team ne. Rather
than watching a team of elite players play, I'll prefer to watch a real team competing
with each other.
Saga: That's true
Rui: Which overseas team do you like?
Saga: Arsenal
Rui: Ohh~ I see. Nice. Actually, I don't really like teams that uses money to buy off
other players. When i watch their match, I'll think "They'll lose!" (lol)
Ah, i see your teeth.
Saga: Hahaha. Yeah, those teeth (lol). But I do get what you say! That's how i feel as
well.
Rui: Like (name of specific team [Real Mandrid?Barcelona? I'm clueless about soccer lol]
inserted here). What's going to become of that team.
Saga: I know right! I'm really wondering about that.
Rui: Right!
Saga: I'll think "Do you really think it's okay to use money and create a team like
that!"
Rui: Exactly!
Saga: If you have that much money, give some to me.
Rui: Even if you're inputting that much capital into that team, everyone's going to
leave in half a year or so!
Saga: Exactly right!
Urm, excuse me. This is turning into some drunk-oyaji talk.....
Saga: Ah, kind of (lol)
Rui: Hahaha. A talk like this shouldn't have taken place in this kind of official place
(lol)
Saga: That is why i feel proud of myself for supporting Arsenal. Because they take good
care of their players. I think that is important
Rui: It is! It's definitely not just about the money!
Saga: Exactly! But money is important though (lol)
Rui: Well, for ourselves, money is important
ORICON STYLE editor: Shall we have a match here?
Eh!? Now!?
Saga: In fact, everything had been set (lol)
Rui: That's nice! But I'm bound to lose right away. I wonder if I'll be a good opponent.
I don't know much about soccer so i don't think i can do live broadcast well....
Saga: That's fine! Live commentaries will be done by the game, so it's okay if you just
note the conclusion (lol). Alright, let's get started (full of enthusiasm)
(Choosing teams) Saga-sama's team is Manchester United. Rui-kun's team is Real Mandrid.
Saga: The one in while uniform is Rui-kun's team, mine's red.
Rui: OKay, let's fight!
(Brief game) Everyone's expressions are now defenseless (bitter smile). Here's a picture
of their expressions (lol) [please click on the link to check out the photos].
Saga: WOOHHHH! OH NO! Rui-kun is strong!
Rui: (Serious) WOOWAA! OH NO OH NO OH NO! YES! (Goal)
Rui-team GOAL! Rui-kun got a point ahead! Top 16 best in Japan, Saga-sama in a pinch!?
Will he lose?
Saga: OH YES! (goal)
Ah, draw! Hold on. A tie game is kind of boring.......(after that, Saga got one more
point and won)
Rui: Ahhh~ Saga-san is indeed strong!
Saga: No no, Rui-kun you're good~! That was a good match! I had fun!! Now, we have to go
to Konami together this summer!
Rui: Okay, I'll be pleased to (lol)
Anyway, today we bring you an unexpected brief game intermission.
Saga: It was fun!
Rui: I've really enjoyed myself! Thank you very much. Let's play again like this some
time! Do train me!
Saga: Me as well! Let's do this again seriously!
Rui: Definitely! Thank you very much.
Saga: Same here, thank you. (mumbling to himself) Ahh....Rui-kun is strong, like
seriously.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu