Translate

sâmbătă, 1 iunie 2013

Shoxx vol.171 Alice Nine Interview (Nao)

Nao

What is today’s subject?

It’s [Present Nao].

Present Nao….Directly speaking, what do you want from me?(laugh)

Nothing in particular.(laugh) This is a free talk without any punch lines, so I just want you say whatever you think.

Do you want me to make you laugh? (laugh)

No.(laugh) It’s all right, in your case you naturally evoke laughing, Nao.(laugh)

OK.(laugh) How am I these days…?

So what’s on your mind recently?

Many things. I really think about a lot of things. We are living in the world of bands, but I’m very interested in people who are active in the world of entertainment such as actors, actresses, artists and dubbers. Especially actors, actresses, and dubbers give us totally different impressions depending on the role they play. Watching them, I think they are awesome and professional, I wonder “What are their real faces?”. If I was a friend of an actor, I would probably think “Is he acting?”.(laugh) As you see, I’m always Nao both in the band of alice nine.and as a guy. Of course when I stand on stage as a member of alice nine., I’m connected to Nao of alice nine.more than usual, but I don’t act or change my character. In this way, I think actors are great. I didn’t think about it before.

I take it you think so because you came to be on the stage, rather than looking at it?

Maybe.

Although you are not an actor nor a dubber, a person like Nao who isn’t shy but cheerful, can become gloomy and down when you are alone. Like there is a gap in you, expressing the outside you and the inner you.

Well, I’m usually quite interesting.(laugh)

Yes.(laugh) In alice nine., the calm character of Tora seems to have less difference between his character on the outside and his inner self.

I understand you well! But I’m positive even in my inner self. (laugh)

Are you? But you feel down often, Nao. Well, at least I think that we easily see when you are down. It’s like “I’m depressed!”. (laugh)

Ahahaha. Yes, you are right! I feel down deepest when I feel down.(laugh) But I start thinking like “Wait, I don’t have to feel so down!”, and soon I become positive.(laugh) Especially these days, I can change my way of thinking like this often.

So you don’t have any worries?

Yes. I have worries. My biggest worry is now about alice nine.. My worry is that “All of the other members of alice nine. except me are good looking, but I have soft features so the balance of the band is broken.”. So I promised last year to fans that I was going to ‘Tsun-dere’ which means cool but a little bit gentle, but I haven’t changed yet.(laugh) 

Well, maybe you shouldn’t over do it?

I think so too!(laugh)

Nao, have you always been like this?
 
Yes, I have.(laugh)

And you are still positive?

Yes. I’m still positive. Before, I used to be more positive. I thought like “I’m the leader in this world!” in my childhood.(laugh) But I found it was my misunderstanding when I was in high school.(laugh) It was late.(laugh)

Yes, it was! (laugh) So didn’t you worry about anything in your adolescence?

I didn’t have anything in particularly to worry about.(laugh) I was like “When is my adolescence?”.(laugh) I have been living very positively, and interested in various things all the time.

That’s great.(laugh) So you are interested in actors and dubbers most these days?

Yes and Akihabara, which is called the new Japanese capital! I seem totally ‘Otaku’ (laugh), but I’m not a fan of anime. Honestly speaking, I don’t see anime at all. I like the atmosphere of underground of Akihabara. The town is really strange. When I go to back alleys, there are many small shops which sell a lot of junk, which makes me feel excited. I feel like I’m finding a place where I can escape from reality. It’s so unique everything is never slow but restless in that town, and very interesting to be in it. I’m watching various people these days in Akihabara, and I’m trying to see various lives. I’m quite interested in lives of people who aren’t mainly working in music, so I can see people’s real nature. As for alice nine., it’s really good that our music is liked, but I’m also happy that not only our music but also our members, are liked as a humans too.

I think that you look at everything in this way, Nao.

Yes, that maybe so.

But in contrast to what Nao thinks, some people think that you should pay less attention to the people, and just listen to the music.

Yes. But for me, I become interested in people through what they say and do, and once I like them, I can listen to their music and see their performance more deeply. So I’m happy if I’m looked as a person.

I see. Nao, are you a type of person who goes out of your way to people who you meet and become interested in like “I want to be your friend.”?

Me? Um….Sometimes both I suppose.(laugh) Sometimes I go aggressively, and sometimes I can’t go even if I want to(laugh), but when I have to, I do.(laugh)

When you met the members, you told me you went to them aggressively, and talked with them for about 3 hours.(laugh)

Yes.(laugh) Well, now I think I’ll broaden my horizons and I want to get to know people in various fields and to know them as people. A knack to make friends is saying something like “Hi, it’s nice to see you! Do you want me to be your friend?” changing my voice.(laugh) I think it’s good to aim making him or her think that I’m strange but have something interesting about me too……

It seems very you.(laugh)

You think so too?(laugh) As I have such feelings, when I do our lives, I feel like I want you to know the inner feelings of alice nine.’s members, one by one, and I try to do our lives sincerely with all my heart.

I see. Now what message do you want to give to fans from the present Nao?

Now? Well, I think nothing starts unless you move, so it’s important to start moving. As for me, my prompt to start playing drums was so simple, and I never thought that I would continue to play drums up until now, or go into the musical field. Originally I didn’t want to do normal work, and I wanted to be a person who expresses something in particular. At first I was longing to be a sommelier who expresses ‘tastes’, and if I would play in a band, I definitely wanted to be a vocalist who expresses my feelings directly. But there wasn’t a drummer among the band’s members, so I played drums because I wanted to play in a band with those members even though I couldn’t be a vocalist at that time. And now I can say I want to be a drummer. We don’t know where chance is, so don’t be afraid to start moving and look for yours! Well, when I decided to go into the musical field, my parents were opposed to it and worried at first, so I think you might also have the same problem. I can’t say like “You have to shake them off and stick to it at all costs!”, but I think you would be better to start walking in the direction you want, while you listen to the opinions of adults who have experienced a lot! As you know, your feelings and character appear on your face. You work hard so your looks will be bright and happiness will come to you. You keep gentle so your looks will be gentle. First of all, brush up your minds, and do your best!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu